These Rules are made for both site visitors and registered users. By using the Site, you agree to these Terms. Therefore, you need to carefully read them.
The user has the right to use the following functionality of the site:
1. For Unregistered User:
1) Changing the language on the main page of the site;
2) View news on the main page of the site;
3) Subscription to News;
4) Search for the latest deals of the company;
5) Track the goods;
6) Send feedback;
7) Registration and / or authorization on the Site for access to one’s personal account;
8) Account Type:
- "Buyer" - Account type
- "Supplier of Goods" - Account Type
- "Logistics service provider" - Account type
9) Package selection:
2. For registered users:
1) Access to personal account on wexport.com;
2) Password recovery;
3) Update of personal information;
4) Change the package;
5) Editing of company and bank details;
6) Update the password;
7) View the "Analytics" section;
8) Subscription to News:
- The content of the Site is accessible to Users of the Site, regardless of their registration on the Site, however it is necessary to subscribe to the Company News in order to access all features on the Site;
- Subscription to the News is carried out by users (natural persons who have reached adulthood and legal entities) voluntarily, subscription fee is not charged;
- Users must enter their e-mail address when subscribing to the news;
9) Viewing subsections of the section "Analytics";
10) Viewing the "News" section;
11) Access to subsections of the "News";
12) View the "Currency" window;
13) Viewing the "Indexes" window;
14) The Online Consultant dialog box.
3. Depending on account type, the user has the right to use the following functionality:
1) Create a request;
2) Update a request;
3) Restore a request from the archive;
4) Confirm transaction;
5) Decline a deal;
6) Restore a deal from the archive;
7) Notify about payment;
8) Track location of goods during the delivery period
9) Create a tender
10) Update a tender
11) Restore a tender from the archive
3.2. "Supplier of Goods";
1) Create Item;
2) Edit information about the created product;
3) Delete goods;
4) Create a special offer;
5) Delete a special offer;
6) Participate in a tender;
7) Answer Manager’s request for availability;
8) Send invoice for payment.
3.3. "Logistics service provider";
1) View an application for supply services;
2) Send information about the cost of services;
3) Send invoice for payment;
4) Participate in the tender for logistics service providers;
5) Add location of goods;
6) Complete transportation of goods.
4. General grounds for the liability of registered users:
4.1 Incorrect data filling:
- Company and bank details;
- Personal data;
4.2 Use of profanity when using the site.
5. Registered users with the type of "Buyer" accounts bear full responsibility for the amount of losses incurred in the event of evasion of the contract.
1) Indication of inauthentic data when creating a product;
2) Evasion of the conclusion of a contract based on the results of the tender;
3) Add non-existent or unavailable goods in the database;
4) Evasion from the sale of goods during the current contract.
1) Evasion of the conclusion of a contract based on the results of the tender;
2) Absence or incorrect filling of data on the location of goods;
3) Untimely completion of the goods transportation by confirmation in personal account.
8. Site Administrators have the right to block or delete the account of the User, as well as to prohibit access by using any account to certain services of the Site, to delete any content without explaining the reasons in case the User does not comply with these Rules and / or other documents.
9. Account unblocking is carried out by sending an official letter to email@example.com (with an explanation).